Statistical Support for Agencies, Organizations and Individual Researchers
QC Stat Lab can offer substantial help or conduct complete studies of interest to independent researchers, state and government agencies, organizations etc. We can design and execute complete research projects and analyze and report the results.
Past Projects (Roumen Vesselinov):
- 2013, Duolingo, Duolingo Effectiveness Study.
- 2008/9, Rosetta Stone®, Measuring the Effectiveness of Rosetta Stone®.
- 2009, Rosetta Stone®, Measuring the Attitude and Motivation of Rosetta Stone® Users.
- 2009, Rosetta Stone®, Comparative Analysis of Motivation of Different Language Learning Software.
- 2007/8 Statistical Support for South Carolina Department of Natural Resources. PI John Grego.
- 2006/7 Statistical Analysis for South Carolina Business One Stop, South Carolina Department of Revenue.
- 2006/7 Statistical Support for South Carolina Department of Natural Resources. PI John Grego.
- 2006/8 Analysis of South Carolina Bar Judicial Survey, South Carolina Bar Association.
- 2005 Statistical Analysis of the South Carolina Report Card Surveys, South Carolina Education Oversight Committee.
- 2004/07 South Carolina Seat Belt Study, South Carolina Department of Transportation. PI John Grego.