QC Stat Lab can offer training and expertise for many statistical and econometric software packages. Short and extended courses and hands-on training is available for individuals and groups. Training is available from novice to expert level and help with certified programmer (e.g. SAS) examination.
Past Projects (Roumen Vesselinov):
- SAS – beginners, intermediate and advanced users, programing and menu driven.
- SPSS – beginners, intermediate and advanced users, programing (syntax) and menu driven.
- R – beginner and intermediate users.
- EViews, Gretl, STATA, Scilab - beginners, intermediate and advanced users.
- Big Data Mining: CART, RandomForest, Weka, RapidMiner, SAS Enterprise Miner, SPSS AnswerTree, etc.
- Comprehensive Meta Analysis and Comprehensive Power Analysis
- Hierarchical Linear Models (HLM)
- Other statistical and econometric software packages.